This app is medicine notebook, it has history of all the medicines which user has taken or taking. User can manage medicine’s information for them and their family. Some of the features of the app are:
- Register medicine information by photo or QR code.
- Register text or read the barcode printed on the over-the-counter drug.
- View detailed information of medicines.
- Reduced waiting time at pharmacies by sending a prescription photo to the pharmacy get notified when the medicine is available.
- Since side effects and allergies caused by medicines can be easily recorded, it is possible to accurately convey the symptoms to healthcare professionals in the event of an emergency.
- Notification would be sent to user at the time of medicine.
Challenge & Solution
- In order to improve the app, the source code and QR library needed to be upgraded. It was a good opportunity for us to propose a better solution to the customer.
- The challenge for us was to manage and develop multiple apps for this project.
- Architecture patterns: MVC, MVP
- Programming language: Objective-C, Java
- Libraries and SDKs: Gradle, CocoaPods, Firebase, Denso, DensoWave
- Techniques: QR code and barcode processing, Calendar, Push notification, Analytics, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Tools: Xcode, Android Studio, Postman, Fastlane
- Platforms: Android, iOS
- One of apps has rate 4.3 out of 5.0 in App store and most apps got good comments.The quality of the application is so good. We reach over 5 million installations on all platforms.
- The app works well, friendly with end-user especially old people so the customer got more client by selling this app.