CodeComplete is a rapidly growing company that provides end-to-end software solutions throughout the worldwide markets of Japan, NZ, AU, UK, and US.
We’re looking for enthusiastic Full-stack Developer to our great talent pool and a good fit to the company culture to cultivate dreams together. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, and building and enhancing application components to support the need. You will work with our agile, friendly team with cutting-edge technologies.
We offer a delightful blend of European, Japanese, and Vietnamese working styles, complemented by an open-minded, respectful, well-organized yet fun environment. Join us to embark on this exciting journey with us today!
- Develop, debug, and maintain one of new and existing customer-facing and in-house attractive projects.
- Work independently or with a team to analyze developing and implementing high-level designs.
- Remain current on industry standards in software development.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
We welcome candidates from any level that find themselves a great match to us with a can-do spirit. You don’t have to be a “perfect one” but rather an exceptional individual who has the ability to meet our general requirements while unleashing your expertise in the specific technical skills corresponding to your level.
[General requirements for all candidates]
- Open-minded and proactive in updating new tools, languages and technology changes.
- Good command of English skills.
- RESTful API, JSON.
- Familiar with GIT or other source control systems.
- Knowledge of responsive layouts, cross-browser.
- Strong commercial experience in backend (One or many of .NET, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Ruby-on-Rails, NodeJS…).
- The ability to maintain high coding standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration, capability of reading technical documents in English.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces and web standards.
- A clear understanding of performance best practices.
- Clean code examples with an eye for design.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise with Unit testing, CI/CD, DevOps tools and processes.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Orient a good team culture of humility, commitment, humor and customer service.
- Attractive compensation package with salary review twice a year
- Year-end bonus, certificate incentive bonus, referral & birthday bonus
- 100% salary and paid leave in 2 months probation
- Annual health check, Bao Viet premium health care & Social insurance
- High quality business English class & international working environment
- DevSecOps environment
- Training and Career Development & internal workshops
- Fully-equipped with Mac or laptops in a beautiful office
- Hybrid working style (Work from home up to 3 months/year)
- Work-life balance (Nearly Zero OT)
- Many special team-building activities and CSR events
- Company sponsored sports clubs (football, cycling…)
- Yearly company travel & onsite opportunities
SEND YOUR CV