Founded in 2016, CodeComplete is a rapidly growing company that provides end-to-end software solutions throughout the worldwide markets of Japan, NZ, AU, the UK, and the US.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a junior Payable Accountant at our fast-growing IT company. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the management of our company’s accounts payable processes and ensuring accurate and timely payment of invoices. This is a one-year full-time employment contract, and the possibility of extension will be discussed upon its conclusion.
We offer a delightful blend of European, Japanese, and Vietnamese working styles, complemented by an open-minded, respectful, well-organized yet fun environment. Join us to embark on this exciting journey with us today!
- Checking and verifying sets of payment documents (both direct and indirect expenses) to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Posting invoices to the accounting system.
- Processing payments via bank/cash.
- Posting payment transactions to the accounting system.
- Closing book on time.
- Working with other departments and parties for any concerning matters.
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks as required by the supervisor.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Proficient in Accounting systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Have knowledge of Vietnamese Tax Regulations and Legislation.
- Ability to work independently, carefully, and accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attractive compensation package with annual salary review
- Year-end bonus, referral & birthday bonus; loyalty program
- 100% salary & paid leave in 2 months probation
- 12+ days off accumulated/year; Nearly Zero OT
- Loyalty program (additional annual leaves, seniority gift)
- Annual health check & Bao Viet premium health care
- Training incentive & career development programs
- Business English class & internal workshops
- Hybrid working style (WFH up to 3 months/year)
- DevSecOps & English-speaking environment
- Fully equipped office with relaxation area, nursing room
- Well-being promotion programs for female staff and new parents
- Daily exercise & sports activities (football, cycling, badminton, ping pong…)
- Team building allowance, weekly Happy time, CSR events
- Annual company trip, year-end party & onsite opportunities
SEND YOUR CV