CodeComplete is a rapidly growing company that provides end-to-end software solutions throughout Japan, Europe & Hongkong. We are seeking a Bridge Software Engineer/ Project Coordinator to join our team.
You will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, and building and enhancing application components to support the requirement. The successful candidate will work with our agile, friendly offshore team in Danang, VN with cutting-edge technologies and our project team members in Tokyo, Japan.
We have a lot of fun, mixed European, Japanese & Vietnamese styles that are open-minded, respectful, fun, and organized environments.
- Analyze business requirements, investigate, and propose solutions.
- Communicate with customers or stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Understand requirements and create specifications to support the offshore team in solution implementation.
- Manage project end-to-end, plan timelines and resources effectively, provide regular client updates, and oversee project performance.
- Work with a team for preparing estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Provide final product check to ensure it satisfies the requirement.
- Japanese language efficiency is equivalent to JLPT N1.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Proven working experience in project management and system integration.
- Experience in software project management and team management.
- Familiarity with the principles of Agile/Scrum.
- Servant Leadership & time management skills.
- Fairly good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience working or studying in Japan is preferred.
- Attractive compensation package with salary review twice a year
- Year-end bonus, certificate incentive bonus, referral & birthday bonus
- 100% salary and paid leave in 2 months probation
- Annual health check, Bao Viet premium health care & Social insurance
- High-quality business English class & international working environment
- DevSecOps environment
- Training and Career Development & internal workshops
- Fully equipped with Mac or laptops in a beautiful office
- Hybrid working style (Work from home up to 3 months/year)
- Work-life balance (Nearly Zero OT)
- Many special team-building activities and CSR events
- Company-sponsored sports clubs (football, cycling…)
- Yearly company travel & onsite opportunities
SEND YOUR CV