One month into the Vietnamese Year of the Cat I thought it might be interesting to share some aspects of CodeComplete that people may not know about:
- CodeComplete is currently supporting software development for customers based in 4 countries – our biggest market remains Japan, but we have rapidly growing business in New Zealand, Canada, and Australia, with discussions on products for Indonesia also in progress.
- We provide a suite of SaaS based back-office management software through our partners SEKISHO VIETNAM Co.,Ltd., mainly targeting foreign companies in Vietnam. The suite of tools manages end-to-end HR and other back-office functions related to time-tracking, PTO, contract, recruitment, payroll, asset management, and purchasing. All modules are fully compliant with HR best practices (including those defined in ISMS) and Vietnamese labor law. The solution is fully “dog-fooded” – using it in our own day-to-day work means we are constantly improving the feature set and the UI/UX.
- CodeComplete currently supports 2 CSR initiatives. One is Purple House, a Facebook community for people with epilepsy and families/carers of people with epilepsy in Vietnam. We regularly sponsor events in cooperation with epilepsy specialists, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies, to support the sharing of information across this community. We are currently working on a new website for one of the few hospitals in Vietnam that specializes in care for epilepsy patients (to be announced in the near future). We also support the Special Kids Project in Japan. This is an initiative to support children with chronic illnesses or disabilities and their families, so they can fully experience the wonders and joys of childhood. The community shares information on a range of things related to supporting quality of life for all.
- CodeComplete has agreed on a deal to become the exclusive reseller and provider of local technical support in the Japan region for a best-in-class software security solution, ideal for applications in healthcare and Fintech areas – watch this space for future announcements!
- CodeComplete is also starting an initiative this year to support pre-seed/seed stage start-ups with a package of investment and credit for development. The initial target is the Japanese market, but we are looking to expand to other markets within this year.
- In addition to all this, we are planning to take over the empty office space next to our current office in Q2 this year, expanding our office space by 50%. This will give us the entire floor – over 1000m2 with 360 degrees views of the beautiful city of Da Nang.
So many exciting things are going on with CodeComplete – looks like 2023 will be another exciting year for us! And do hope that you will be a part of our journey!